Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bride-to-be Camila Alves Spotted At New York Fashion Week

cam1_wide.jpg
The future Mrs. Matthew McConaughey, Camila Alves, showed her stunning new engagement ring off to In Touch at the QVC fashion show in New York. "It is a rose cut. It is a beautiful ring," the handbag designer, who has two children with Matthew, told In Touch.

The dazzling antique-style ring complemented Camila's backless Naeem Kahn dress. "It is different from what I usually wear, but I love it. I feel like I should be standing taller,"she explained.

Camila was in good company as stars like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Maria Menounos and Cheryl Burke came out to support QVC. "My mom and I watch QVC all the time," Cheryl told In Touch.

To see the designer fashion show, tune in on Friday, February 10, and Saturday, February 11, at 10 p.m.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/7mrienYlnZI/bridetobe_camila_alves_spotted.php

Milla Jovovich Minka Kelly Minki van der Westhuizen Miranda Kerr Mischa Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment