Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sharon Osbourne Gets Her Breast Implants Removed

Sharon Osbourne Gets Her Breast Implants Removed

Sharon Osbourne just had to get something off her chest. On Thursday, the chat show host returned to The Talk after a hiatus -- and admitted that she hadn't taken time off to bond with her husband Ozzy Osbourne, as she had claimed. In fact, she was getting her breast implants removed. With good reason!

"One morning I woke up and one of my boobies was kind of much longer than the other," Osbourne, who turns 59 on Sunday, explained to her cohosts. "So I'm looking, thinking, this isn't right."

"So anyway, I went to a fabulous surgeon, and she said to me, that boob is leaking," she continued. "The implant was leaking. So I had them taken out, and it had leaked into the wall of my stomach."

Gross! Fortunately, Osbourne wanted the implants out anyway; back in April, she told Today's Matt Lauer and Ann Curry that she wanted to remove the "great bloody bags" and give them to Ozzy for paperweights. ("They're better on his desk than on my chest," joked the former Celebrity Apprentice contestant.) And this morning, she said that being back to her natural body was a relief.

"I don't feel like I have a waterbed laying on my chest anymore," Osbourne declared.

Osbourne's co-host Sara Gilbert, 36, noted that she looked more youthful without the silicone enhancements.

"Now her boobs are higher than mine," she joked.

Meanwhile, Sharon has more important things to celebrate than her new physique: her son Jack, 25, has gotten engaged to his girlfriend Lisa Stelly.

"I like her so much," Sharon said on The Talk, "because my son absolutely adores her."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/sharon-osbourne-gets-her-breast-implants-removed/1-a-388945

Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser

No comments:

Post a Comment