Friday, April 8, 2011

Russell Brand?s Tribeca Stroll

Enjoying some fresh air and sunshine, Russell Brand was spotted outside his Tribeca, NYC apartment today (April 8).

The ?Forgetting Sarah Marshall? stud looked to be in good spirits as he waved to paparazzi in his grey suit/pink shirt combo.

Brand?s new film ?Arthur? hits theaters today, and he recently told press it was hard to ignore Dudley Moore?s performance in the original when prepping for the role.

?It's too late for me to avoid Dudley Moore. ? I grew up 10 minutes away from where Dudley Moore was from. 'Arthur' was one of my favorite movies as a kid, so when I was offered to play the part that made Dudley Moore a star, I was truly honored. I watched it again to refresh myself on it and also because I don't drink anymore ? I haven't had a drink in eight years. When I realized I was going to be spending this whole movie pretending to be drunk ? I mean nothing but drunkenness and being in underpants, two things that I seldom do ? I thought I'd better study up. I not only watched ?Arthur? but Charles Laughton's ?Hobson's Choice,? Nicolas Cage in ?Leaving Las Vegas.? Now there are some great drunken performances.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/russell-brand/russell-brand%E2%80%99s-tribeca-stroll-496018

Natalie Portman Natalie Zea Natasha Bedingfield Natassia Malthe Nelly Furtado

No comments:

Post a Comment