Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ashley Tisdale Poses Naked for 'Allure'

Ashley Tisdale Poses Naked for 'Allure'

Ashley Tisdale has taken it all off! And, unlike her pal Vanessa Hudgens, the High School Musical star actually wanted her naked shots to get out.

The actress stripped down for Allure magazine's annual Nude issue (along with Keri Hilson, Bridget Moynahan and Kaley Cuoco), and Tisdale says she made the decision because she wanted the world to see her in a new, adult light.

"I'm 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young," she says. "Being in this shoot was me saying, 'I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman.'"

Tisdale -- who recently starred in Disney's Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure -- may be an adult woman, but she still brought her mom to the photo shoot.

"I've always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do," she said. "Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The ‘believe' tattoo (which runs down her back) is because my mom always told me to believe."

It's nice for Tisdale that the first shots of her naked body to hit the Web are parent-approved, professionally taken photos! Unfortunately for a lot of starlets, that's not the case.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/ashley-tisdale-poses-naked-allure/1-a-340402

Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen

No comments:

Post a Comment