Monday, October 8, 2012

Emma Watson Talks High School, Self Confidence with IO Donna

With her latest movie "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" set to hit Italian theaters on October 26th, Emma Watson garnered herself a little European exposure by covering the latest issue of IO Donna magazine.

The 22-year-old "Harry Potter" hottie showed off her fun 'n flirty ways for the darling Martin Schoeller shot spread while dishing about everything from her film to being comfortable in her own skin.

A few tidbits from Miss Watson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to IO Donna!

On having an understanding of the main character in 'Perks':
"I grew up working on the set of Harry Potter, a world quite isolated and so it wasn't hard for me to understand the character of Charlie. Like him, I felt a constant desire to be accepted, to feel normal."

On shooting a high school based film while never having gone to high school herself:
"I did a crash course in high school! In seven weeks I focused everything I had ever done: dancing, games, fraternities. A perfect voyeuristic experience."

On coming to love herself for who she is:
"I only recently learned to feel good in my skin. The sad thing is that no one can teach you anything, only you can learn from your experiences."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/covers-november-2012-731040

Rachel Nichols Rachel Perry Rachel Weisz Radha Mitchell Raquel Alessi

No comments:

Post a Comment