Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lauren Conrad Glamour

Lauren Conrad poses topless for the upcoming issue of Glamour and it is all over the internet. We haven’t heard much from her in the recent months, but everyone knows a topless photo, no matter how tame, will get your name out there again. Don’t get me wrong, I adore Lauren, I loved her on Laguna Beach and followed her to The Hills, but I think this is a tacky way to get attention. Is someone missing the spotlight? Lauren did give a great interview talking about how she used to refuse wearing a bathing suit – now she is topless. Go figure. “On the vacation to Cabo, I wore a bathing suit on the beach for the first time in years. Usually I’m just petrified,” says the former star of The Hills. “A couple of years ago someone zoomed in on my cellulite and it was so mean. I took it personally. I haven’t worn a bathing suit in L.A. in years.” She also gave away some reality show secrets. DUH!!! “During shooting, the producers would send us quick texts telling us what to talk about … They couldn’t walk through the shot so they’d just text me, like, [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/OOyAU3ZYqys/

Kelly Hu Kelly Monaco Kelly Ripa Kelly Rowland Kerry Suseck

No comments:

Post a Comment