Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Associated Press Names Lady Gaga Entertainer of the Year 2011

Lady Gaga has been named Entertainer of the Year for 2011 by the Associated Press. Wait until you hear who she beat out for this honor too. It has been quite a year for Gaga and things just got a little bit better for the singer since she was named Entertainer of the Year for 2011. The race was very close. The 135 news outlets that make up the AP all voted and the ever changing performer beat out Steve Jobs for the honor by only a mere three votes. I gotta say when I first heard she was awarded this honor I wasn’t surprise until I heard she beat out Steve Jobs, then I was surprised. I kind of thought Steve would have won it considering his passing this year but guess I was wrong. So here is how the winner is chosen. As I said above the media outlets that comprise the AP membership were asked to cast their vote for the person they felt had the most influence on entertainment and culture throughout the year. I am sure the release of her album ‘Born This Way’ along with her videos and well crap ton of publicity she [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/SLvIiS64Pl4/

Kim Kardashian Kim Smith Kim Yoon jin Kirsten Dunst Krista Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment