Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ali Lohan Covers Page Six, Praises Lindsay, Shoots Down Plastic Surgery Rumors


The 17-year-old model Aliana Lohan, more commonly known as Ali Lohan, graces the cover of the New York Post's Page Six Magazine’s latest issue, on sale Thursday.

You may recall the slew of Ali Lohan plastic surgery rumors earlier this year. Some were outraged. As for the teenager herself? “I was cracking up," she tells Page Six.

"Because, like, when would I do that? I’m 17 years old. That’s not even legal! I would need my mother’s signature, and do you think my mom would sign off on that?"

THG NOTE: Have you seen Dina Lohan?!?

Ali Lohan Page Six Cover

Ali Lohan continues: "No! It’s not the right thing to do. It’s stupid. I don’t listen to it. It’s absolutely not true. I just say no [to drugs] and plastic surgery.”

As for her oft-jailed older sibling Lindsay Lohan, she says: “You can’t trust anyone so we talk to each other about everything. I admire how strong she is.”

“I’m lucky enough that I had my sister to learn from," Ali says, admitting that she's seen Lindsay's wild ways and how some people take advantage of her.

"I’ve seen people do it to her and I’ve learned to be like, ‘That’s stupid, no.’ That’s why Lindsay and me are so close, because we’re able to talk about those things.”

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/11/ali-lohan-covers-page-six-praises-lindsay-shoots-down-plastic-su/

Lacey Chabert Laetitia Casta

No comments:

Post a Comment