Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RuPaul?s Drag Race star Shangela - ?It?s time for me to shine!?

DragRace0131.jpg After being voted off RuPaul?s Drag Race on the season two premiere, gorgeous southern belle Shangela is back for seconds on the Logo hit?s third season. ?I left a little too early, and I knew I had more to give. I auditioned again!? RuPaul?s potential ?Next Drag Superstar? Shangela tells In Touch. In an exclusive interview, the drag queen diva dishes about the catfights, the competition and lip-syncing for her life, round two! Check out the new season of RuPaul?s Drag Race on Logo at 10 p.m. on Mondays. For more on Shangela, click here or visit www.shangela.com.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/SgdI3rBL7Bk/rupauls_drag_race_star_shangel.php

Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment