Sunday, December 12, 2010

Justin Bieber Talks About His Love Life On Barbara Walters Special

'I was just kissing her. That's about it,' Bieber says of photos snapped with Jasmine Villegas in September.
By Jocelyn Vena


Justin Bieber (file)
Photo: Jeff Kravitz/ AMA2010/ FilmMagic

In late September Justin Bieber was snapped kissing his tour opener and "Baby" co-star Jasmine Villegas. The two never confirmed a romance, but they were spotted a number of times hanging out together. So it's no surprise that when Barbara Walters sat Bieber down for her "10 Most Fascinating People of 2010" special, airing Thursday, she asked him about the photos.

"I was kissing her," he said when asked by Walters what exactly was happening in the photos, in a preview that aired on "The View" on Wednesday (December 8). "Well, I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her. That's about it."

Walters pressed the heartthrob further about the incident and asked him if he was at all surprised that the photos hit the Web. "I don't know. I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures," he said. "It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary."

Finally, Walters wondered whether the photos meant that Bieber has one lady love in his life. "Are you dating?" she asked. Bieber responded with a no, adding, "It's just a kiss."

Late last month, when Bieber was asked about his relationship status on the "Today" show, he was even more reluctant to give details, saying, "Um ... pass. I pass."

When MTV News asked Bieber about his love life in September, just days before he was spotted with Villegas, he said he had too much on his plate already.

"I mean, girlfriends are trouble at this age," he said. "Girls are fun to hang out with but, like, having that one steady girl ... we're constantly traveling and one girl's not gonna really [work]. You can't really have one girl. I don't really have any crushes at the moment. ... Right now, the best thing is [that we're] just teenagers having fun doing what we love. We're just staying ourselves and remaining humble."

Related Videos Related Photos Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1653803/20101208/bieber_justin.jhtml

Teri Hatcher Teri Polo Tessie Santiago ThalĂ­a Thandie Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment